Product Usage/Benefits –
- Its eases premenstrual tension.
- It helps in menopausal sympotoms.
- Helps in treating coughs, bronchitis and colds.
- Use in mouth wash for halitosis(bad breath)- add a drop to glass of warm water for gargling.
Product Usage/Benefits –
Aromatherapy oils can be used by following methods.
1) Massage – Mix 10 to 30 drops of aromatherapy oil in 50 ml base oil (Til oil, corn oil etc.) and massage on affected part of give full body massage. Formula can be prepared by using Dr, Jain’s Aloe Vera Liquid, Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber Gel etc.
2) Water Method.
A) Baths – Add 2 to 4 drops of aromatherapy oil in one bucket warm water (app. 25 lit.) and take bath. Can add to Foot Bath, Sitz bath.
B) By Compress – (Hot or Cold Compress)
An aromatherapy oil compress may soothe aches, sprains, or swelling.
Take a bowl of cold or hot water as required. Add some drops of aromatherapy oil in it (1 drop for 100ml.water). Immerse a cloth in the water, squeeze it lightly and place over the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Use hot water for muscular aches and cold for sprains or headaches. Alternate way is to make thick paste with wonder mitti(Dr. Jain’s), add few drops of Aromatherapy oil and apply thick lep on affected part. Cover it with cloth and wash after 30 mins.
3) Room Method –
For fresh and fragrant atmosphere add 2-4 drops of aromatherapy oil on vaporizer. Also can add to spray bottle (4 drops to 200 ml water) and spray. One can add few drops to the water used for cleaning the floor, tables, counters.
Part of the plant used – Seed pod
Action – It is digestive.Helps in digestion.it is particularly used for indigestion due to anxiety and mental stress
Reduce the number of aromatherapy oil drops to half or one forth (according to age) in children below twelve years. Do not use aromatherapy oils in children below one year.
This oil is toxic for nervous system and can cause muscular numbness, and nerve degeneration.
Method of use: bath(low dosage), essence burner,massage oil(low dosages)
1) Never use essential oils directly. Always mix them with base oil. Not to be taken orally.
2) Avoid contact with eyes, genital area, open wound.
3) Avoid in pregnancy, lactation, infants, patients with epilepsy, asthma, heart problems, cancer, fever, allergy, infectious skinconditions, post-operative period.
4) Store in cool and dry place away from sunlight, heat and children. Close the cap tightly and avoid contact with water.