If something isn’t right or you just change your mind, we are happy to accept a return.
Below you’ll find everything you need to know about returning an online order, in-store purchase, or faulty item. Take a moment to read through our policy, and then head to the instructions below.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF – OUR RETURNS POLICY
CHANGED YOUR MIND?
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us (it happens, you’re human), we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 7 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Items purchased from the online can be returned up to 7 days from the date of received, subject to all other terms and conditions in this policy.
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method.
RECEIVED SOMETHING FAULTY?
If something is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown (first of all, sorry, this is our bad) we will happily meet our legal and good natured obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase. We would also love to make you a cup of tea to say sorry but some things just aren’t possible.
Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren’t returning. That’s fair, right?
HOW TO RETURN AN ONLINE ORDER BY POST?
If you received a faulty item in your online order and it’s not convenient to return it to a store, get in touch with us so we can help.
- Once we receive the package and confirm that it meets the Returns Policy above, we’ll process your refund and send you an email to let you know.
- The refund will appear in your bank account about 3-5 days after you hear from us. If there are any issues or your return doesn’t meet our policy, we’ll send your parcel back to you, but we’ll contact you about it first.